I finished with the admin job a week ago but man, I think I needed a week to recover! Finally I'm feeling great again - inspired and energetic to get on with achieving my goals. I've been to the gym twice this weekend and have been dieting with good old calorie king (love it). Admittedly I've only been on the diet for two days but I already feel SO much better and healthier for it. And I've already lost half a kilo so that always puts me in a good mood. :)
Thank God daylight savings is finished! I'm always relieved when it's over and we get some light back in the mornings and I hated it being extended for an extra week. Do the stupid daylight savings planners not realise that computers and mobile phones automatically revert to non-daylight savings time at the end of March? Sheesh.. talk about confusion! So to celebrate the lovely morning light today, we all went for a bike ride to the beach and had a coffee, then played on the grass on the waterfront. It was so lovely. It helps that the weather is fantastic (for a change!) so it was a gorgeous morning to be out doing active things together.
ummm... what else can I report? oh *whispers* Mel turns 40 tomorrow. He's coming to terms with it now but he was a bit of a cranky pants for a while there. I keep telling him life begins at 40... 40's the new 30 and all that but do you think he believes me? Eventually I just told him to get over himself and stop making the rest of us miserable and I think that did the trick. He tells me I'm such a good coach.. NOT. Heh. Whatever works, eh?
What would a blog post be without an update on my chit-chats with the spirit world? This week, quite coincidentally, I had a tarot card reading and a play with the ouija board on the same day. I was obviously meant to get some messages that day. We chit-chatted with Dija's cousin, Floren, on the board. He was fun. He died of cancer when he was 15 and Dija talks to him quite a lot. At one stage he was telling me something totally unbelievable and I was like "No way!" and he spells out "April...". It was April Fools Day!! Cheeky bugger. Dija told him that he's the fool since it was after midday and he spelled out "Not in America". How funny.
Right well.. we have some Sydney mates coming to visit this arv so I better go tidy up and make the place presentable. It's good to be back!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment