Remember that four days work I said I'd do? Well, here I am three weeks later still doing it. *rolls eyes*
The novelty has worn off, let me tell you... but on the other hand, I am now getting a handle on the job and that means I'm having an opinion about how the whole set-up could be improved. I'm developing checklists, making suggestions, and generally attempting to run the show.. after just three weeks (well if you take away the Easter break it's actually 8 days of actual work) as a lowly admin officer. I'm hopeless.
The good thing is I can pass all my valuable feedback onto my husband, he can whip his team into shape on my behalf and I can hopefully get the flock out of there and get back to my normal life!! Ah, I miss the gym. I miss my baby girl. I miss having time to do things like shop and clean. Work!... Who needs it?!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment