and now I'm sick. Damn.
All winter I've stayed healthy by loading up on vitamins. No kidding, one day I spent $90 at the chemist just on vitamins. But it's been worth it. When Mel was in bed for five straight days, I never even got a sniffle. Here's what I normally take each day: 6000mg of Garlic, 3000mg of Vitamin C, two doses of Greenridge Flubiotic, and a Swisse Women's Ultivite. Germs can't touch me.
But the last time we had a house inspection I put all the vitamins away in the cupboard when I was tidying up and I dunno... I forgot to take them out again I guess. So Friday night I woke up with razorblades in my throat. Aaarrgghhhhh!!!! Mel has the same thing. I'm so annoyed, mainly because I HATE feeling sick. A sore throat is the pits. Of course even though we have the same thing, Mel's feeling much worse than me *coughsissycough*
So I'm back on the superdoses of vitamins again but I'm afraid it's too late. Let it be a lesson to you all. Don't let your guard down. Those germs are sneaky buggers.

No comments:
Post a Comment