Thursday, July 10, 2008

Who's on your list?

I have a list of potential candidates to take Mel's place, should he meet with a tragic and untimely early demise (by accident of course...). It changes over time, but the other night I was trying to remember who has been/is still on it so I thought it's worth writing down and adding/deleting over time. You know.. so I have it handy in case Mel's plane goes down or something (oh, did I say that out loud? hmmm... I wonder if life insurance brokers are likely to hold this against me. HA!).


So here goes - not in any particular order...


1. Roger Federer ever since he cried winning the Australian Open. Who could not love him?
2. Tiger Woods (and no, they are not all sports people)
3. Mac. You know from the Mac and PC ads. He's the hip young thing. MMMMM my kind of computer nerd.
4. Speaking of nerdy, I have to admit my West Wing addiction has created a slight lust factor for Sam Seabourne. The character, ok? NOT Rob Lowe the person.
5. .....


Damn, Annabelle's awake. Will have to come back to this later. So who's got suggestions? Who have I forgotten? Who's on your list?

No comments: