Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Long time, no blogging

I'm so bloody busy I can't even think straight. No kidding, it's like information comes into my head and falls out my ears. I can't retain anything. We seem to have a calender full of dates - for both business and pleasure - that keeps growing longer and so every time someone says "How about doing such-and-such on this date?", instead of me being able to do my usual "Oh it's a Sunday. Yes, Sundays I'm free" or "Yep, Fridays I'm home with Annabelle", I'm having to go "Hang on.. which date is that? A Saturday in September? ummm let me see".. and run through the filofax in my brain to work out what's going on before replying "No I'm sorry, Saturdays in September and October are all booked but I do have a Saturday in November still available. Hurry though! It won't last!" argh!

It doesn't help that I have chosen to keep Annabelle home on Thursdays and Fridays. Lovely for girl-time, but not lovely for keeping up with all the extra bits and pieces that need doing but simply do not get done with a 3yo underfoot.

Anyway, enough whinging. I have an ethics application to write.

No comments: