This time it was for that one hour presentation I had to do a couple of weeks ago. Sadly, it was only just a HD (as in, 85%) so when I get the results of the other assignment for this subject and average them both, I'm sure it won't be a HD overall. But they say this doesn't matter because no-one is ever going to ask to see our results ever again so all we need to do is scrape a pass and we're laughing. Yes, our LECTURERS actually told us that.
Which makes you wonder why we're all still hanging out for our HDs. Crazy bloody high-achieving idiots that we are. Idiot psychologists. That's what the world needs more of, eh? Highly anxious, competitive individuals who base their entire self-worth on the quality of their academic record. Yep, that's who you'd look to for help in your time of crisis.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment