Here are just a couple of snaps from our weekend in Sydney...
With our (ex) next-door neighbours - from left to right: Nathanial, Alex, Julian (front), Sophie and of course Mel, Belle and moi.
Nathanial and Annabelle. This child had no interest in playing with Annabelle before we left Sydney. In fact, the first time they really played and had a good time together was the night before we left!!! It makes me sad because they are such good mates now and love to spend time together. Having really good neighbours makes a huge difference to your quality of life I've decided. Sophie and Alex were bloody good neighbours and I think they feel the same way about us.
Beautiful Jacqui, who is 19 weeks pregnant with her own baby girl. It was lovely to catch up with her. Jacqui's a psychologist and she was a coaching client of mine. She now runs her own counselling, coaching and wellbeing centre in Sydney's inner western suburbs. She's having amazing success, getting a profile in the media and going great guns. I'm so proud of her and inspired by her....and ok, maybe just a little jealous! ;)
Having quite an indepth conversation with Aunty Sammy. I think they might have been arguing over who was going to win the AFL Grand Final due to start in half an hour!

No comments:
Post a Comment