Today is Annabelle's first day at her new daycare centre. We've been for about 4 visits and had lunch with the kiddies twice so I'm sure she'll be fine but today is the first time I will leave her on her own.
I think she can sense it because she was very difficult to put to bed last night and would only sleep in our bed, then tossed and turned and cried all night long which means now (at almost 8am) she's still snoring. *rolls eyes*
Or maybe it's Mel's first overseas trip of the year that she can sense is approaching (tomorrow) because during all the night-waking she kept crying out "Daddeeeeeee!! Daddeeeeee!!" It's gonna be a tough week... but we'll deal with that tomorrow.
First, let's get this daycare thing happening. Wish us luck! :)
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment